Pages

Actual Summer Dress

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ok, so the dress I am wearing to my first summer wedding is pretty perfect. The best part is, it's free! I borrowed it from my sister, so it is not technically mine, but that is the lovely thing about borrowing special occasion dresses. You don't want to wear them more than once, because everyone will already see it, and the "wow" factor will be over. This is probably a gross-celebrity induced neurotic tendency that I have, but there it is. I want to wear pretty, lovely, and new things all the time. This kind of attitude has helped the major credit card debt of the America happen, and so I am trying to embrace a more spendthrift attitude. Hence, the borrowed, albeit perfect, summer dress. Voila:


Next time I go to a wedding, hopefully it will be my own and I will be wearing this...

A girl can dream!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |