Pages

Best idea. Ever.

Thursday, August 20, 2009


This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. What a clever and thoughtful idea! I love just about everything Anna designs over at Rifle Made, but this is so adorable, I really am bowled over by the cuteness. I am not planning a wedding yet, (well, not engaged yet, so not supposed to “officially” be planning yet… On a side note, how many women just start planning because they love weddings and cannot wait to plan their own??? Exactly.) but when I do, I am going to send these to my bridesmaids and officially ask them to be involved. Most will be my sisters, but they will love the thoughtfulness, and since two of them live far away, they will especially love an invitation in the mail. This looks like it might be a bit fiddly and time consuming, and since I am busy with school related arts and crafts, I better start making these now! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |