Pages


Mason Jars. I love them and have become obsessed with collecting pictures of them for inspiration. Now I just need to collect the real thing so I can actually use them someday… They are so simple and unassuming with their clean lines, and unfussy attitude. It makes them ideal for an unfussy way to display simple flower arrangements. I really am sick of big over the top centerpieces that are ugly, and you know cost a fortune. Have brides these days not heard of the recession?! Or poverty?? If they have the money and taste to do that, then good for them. I on the other hand, (read: too many student loans), will be content and dare I say, happier with the simple jar of flowers. Someday, I’ll do that, and it will be fabulous.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |