Pages

Ghosts of dresses future?!

Friday, October 30, 2009




Friday again at last. Ahh... Doesn't the day just start off better, when you wake up and know that you have the next two days off? I have been away at jury duty fulfilling my civic duty, but alas, was an alternate juror, which is all the glitz of the trial with none of the glamour of the jury room. (I know, such proper adjectives to use about jury duty...) Anyway, I don't want to talk about that, I want to talk about SarahSeven. Her dresses are so lovely and ethereal. They are so modern, yet vintage at the same time. They are so unique and flirty. Can you tell I am in love? I think Sarah (who I also happen to love because of her great name!) is a dress genius! I want to wear this to a Christmas party or similar sometime soon! She has a nifty website, and also Etsy store, so you can buy from her directly. If my life turns out more like the latter end of A Christmas Carol this year, instead of the sad Cratchit family beginning I feel as though I am in (okay not really, but it has been so long since I have actually shopped that I am becoming delusional. My blood-shopping levels are low.), then I will buy one of these lovely frocks and wear it everyday of the holiday season! All I need now are some Wolford tights and cute shoes, which I MUST already own in the deep recesses of my closet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |