Pages

Rain, rain, go away… Can you come again another day, when I have my Hunter boots?

Monday, October 12, 2009



I love the rain. The cozy feel of being stuck inside watching the rain plop against the windows, creating a lovely haze as you look out. It congers up happy feelings from my past, when my sister and I would curl up on the couch with hot chocolate and watch movies to our hearts content. The rain felt like a sheltering cocoon, lending a sense of mystery and glamour to my un-mysterious and not so glamorous life. I think I also watched a lot of period movies, in which the heroine walked across the fields/was rescued/proposed to etc., all in the rain. It was all very farmative for my romantic sensibilities. Make sense? (ha! get it? Sense and... oh dear.)
Something I find a bit unglamorous is the soggy shoes and frizzy hair that seem to also arrive with the rain. I have decided to alleviate one of these wrongs, I need Hunter boots. I imagine I will look like Kate Moss at Glastonbury...


Hmm, maybe not. But I will have dry feet, and look very chic. Now if I can only find the Kate Moss cure for frizzy hair.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |