Pages

And we're off!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Okay, that sounds kind of negative, but it means that the (still) boyfriend and I are serious about getting married early next year. Like February or March. Can we plan a wedding in that amount of time? I guess we'll see! we don't have a lot of money, I'm thinking maybe $10,000 if both our parents pitch in a bit, and if we pitch in what we have. Not a lot on my end with STUDENT LOANS. (Had to be capitalized, as they really do shout in real life too.) So, now that we have a time frame, but still no ring, I am starting to really look into venues and think about what to do first. I am thinking venues are probably the place to start. Hmm... Or maybe we need to figure out our overall design-style for the wedding. Does everyone do that? I feel like just choosing colors is so impersonal, unless colors are your style? I feel like my indecisive nature will not do well with so many choices and so little time. However, at the end of the day, I just want to married to the man I love.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |