Pages

Growl.

Saturday, November 14, 2009


This week has been a bear (where did that saying come from. I like bears!) and I am so glad it’s Friday. I took Wednesday off for Veterans Day thinking it would give me a re-charge, and while it did that, it made me even more inspired to find a job I really love. I loved Peonies and Polaroids post on projects and dreams. I feel like I am in a weird place of wanting to do so many different things, and feel like I can't accomplish any of them. Hm. I heard a quote once ( I can't remember where. I hate that!) that was something to the effect of when you are feeling overwhelmed and don't know what to do, don't think about all the things you could do, want to do, or should do. Just think of what to do right now. In the present. This is obviously not always the solution, but I feel like I need to stop trying to figure out my whole life, and just focus on the next right thing. And tonight, that next right thing is making pizza and watching a movie with M. Enough rambling for one evening. Like Mason Jennings says, Be here now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |