Pages

Why do "wedding" things cost so much?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today I finally heard back from the city in Pacific Grove, regarding the cost of renting some of their city buildings, and wow. That is how that city is making enough money to send out their weekly paper to the residents. Mystery solved. $2500 for 4 hours. Seriously? Plus $75 for each additional hour. Plus insurance, and I don't think that is including tables or chairs. Hmm.. I guess this is the moment when you go from fantasy to harsh reality, unless I am willing to compromise on other things. Which, maybe I am? The other Community Center and Senior Center are much less expensive, but not quite as pretty. Would they do? Hmm...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |