Pages

Less than two months. Yipee!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Although I am loving this time in my life, I am also feeling overwhelmed by everything. The attention, the details, the major decisions, the people… I am rather an introvert, so all this flurry and activity is a bit hard to take. Oddly, I like it, but I don’t want to have to deal with it. Does that make sense? I want to be fawned over and “the bride”, yet, I don’t want to actually have to deal with everything. Dichotomous and confusingly obnoxious. I know.


As for the photos below… I just thought they were lovely, and inspiring for my all white scheme… I really think it will be lovely, and I can’t wait for everything to come together. Also, we have our photographer and invitations are being shipped to us tomorrow! Yay!



{via Martha Stewart}

{via 100 Layer Cake}

{so sorry, I don't know...}

{via Weddings and Cookies}

Oh and I am also stealing the lovely DIY cakes stand idea from Weddings and Cookies as well. So cute!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |