Pages

18 days… But who’s counting?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010



 The countdown is on! Only 18 days away from Michael and my wedding. Our to do list is raging, and there are so many things that I know I am forgetting… One thing that I have not forgotten and really want is a wedding certificate. I think technically it is a Quaker wedding certificate, but since we are not Quaker, I am just calling it a Wedding Certificate. The prettiest ones I have seen are made by Anna Bond at Rifle Paper Co. Unfortunately, since my wedding is only 18 days away, she can’t make one. So, I am determined to try to make my own. This may be a crazy scheme, as there are a million other things I need to be doing. Oh dear! Too much to do too little time. I better get to work. Crazy or not, here I come!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |