Pages

Outfit envy

Tuesday, March 2, 2010



The amount of blogs i read a day is really starting to reach a fever pitch. Really. I love to see how other people live, what they wear, what designs are inspiring them, etc. The amount of creativity is amazing. One new blog I am loving is Cupcakes and Cashmere. Oh, to live in LA and wear pretty outfits, write a blog, live your life, and get paid for it. Sign me up! Emily's style is great. Adventurous yet classic, hers is the kind of style I strive for and sometimes achieve. On a good day.  Mostly, when i get dressed I look in my closet and think " I need to go shopping". Except, now that i have moved into a new house and will soon be sharing it with Michael, (read: one closet), I need to get rid of half my wardrobe. I'm sick of it anyway, and need to make room for something new. The next time I look in my closet, instead of "meh", i want to be thinking, "I'm ready for my close-up, blog land".

Love this lace top Apparently, it's from Forever 21 (?!)
{All Images via Cupcakes and Cashmere}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |