Pages

Scents and Scentsibility

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Perfume and scent is a debatable issue where I come from. Is that Mars you ask? Well, actually no. I believe we are not supposed to wear fragrance at my workplace, as people are allergic. The local library also has a sign saying it is a “Fragrance Free” place. My thought is, what do you do if you have put perfume on and you are about to go in? It’s not like you can take it off. Hmm… I really do love perfume, but I am somewhat picky. For myself, I want something slightly floral, but not overly sweet, or overly spicy. My fist perfume was Exclamation! Bought from the local drugstore. I thought I was the coolest thing ever. It was about $10 which back then was quite expensive, which made me think I was sophisticated! Ha! My taste now tends toward expensive perfumes, such as Carnal Flower by Frederic Malle. At $300 a bottle, that stuff better smell good! Something more in my price range is the scent (and lotion combo. Yay!) called the Charmer. The description says it has vanilla and honeysuckle, but I just know it smells delicious. Sadly my nose is not that astute, and I just know that I love it. I don’t know how to describe it, other than to say it makes me feel pretty. And who doesn’t want that?
                                                                 {from Anthropologie}
This lotion is also availabe in Darling Blue, Flaming June and Lady in Yellow. Also lovely fragrances, but somehow not so "me". Maybe they are "you"?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |