Pages

My obsession...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello, my name is Sarah, and I am a chair-o-holic. I love chairs, of all different styles and colors. I like the way they add to a space, yet are not as big a commitment as a couch. I found the chair above at an antique store for $40, and I think I may have to go buy it. It doesn't even need to be re-upholstered! Unlike my friends below:
These were on craigslist, and I almost bought them, but then my husband (the voice of reason) asked where we would put the chairs. What a silly question, where would we put them? There is ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE CHAIRS! Okay, maybe not... He convinced me, they would be a big project that I don't really need at the moment. Then I saw this beauty:

again on craigslist (must stop looking for chairs on there...). But again, where would we put it? It would look fabulous re-upholsterd in this:
Paint the legs a glossy white? It is not to be though. Even if it is only $10. (I know! $10!) I already have a wingback chair in the living room that needs to be re-upholstered in this:

Even that can't be done at the moment, however, because a friend of mine and i are busy starting our ring empire... (and by ring, i mean jewelry. In case you were wondering...) Behold, August Mae Designs:
 Soon to be found on etsy.com! More photos and info, coming soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |