Pages

The outfit photo cometh...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


I know, I know, you were all waiting with baited breath to see the actual outfit that I wore to the wedding. Well, here it is! In real life, I feel like it was more successful. Or maybe I need to learn to take better pictures. I love the J.crew skirt. So cute and perfect in real life. The belt was worn a bit too low, now that I see it. (btw, am I hunching? Oh dear...) Oh, well. Next time. That is the fun of fashion! You can experiment and try new things, and wear the same old thing from your closet in different ways. Today, I am wearing an 80's thrift store top that I am trying to bring back. By bring back, I mean wear in a modern way, yet also reference the past. I kind of feel like I should be on an episode of Designing Women. Remember that show? Anyhoo, that is neither here nor there...
Here is a photo of me and my cute husband:

Adorable. I'll try to rustle up a pic of my outfit today, and you can let me know what you think...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |