Pages

Vive le weekend!

Friday, June 25, 2010

{Can i just live in a pretty outdoor tent all summer?}
I don't know if it was just me, but this week was a long and rough one. Feeling like it must have taken a year to get from Monday to Friday. Not that it was without fun mind you -  I hung out with my sister (which then turned sad, as she moved to North Carolina), had a sunset picnic with M, watched the USA get to the next round of the World Cup, rediscovered my love of gummy bears... It's just that it is summertime and I am at work. I would so much rather be out enjoying the weather, eating ice-cream, napping, etc.

Not meaning to complain. Just explaining why I haven't posted anything recently. This weekend I am going to get refreshed and replenished and on Monday i will be raring to go! See you then.
xo, Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |