Pages

She works hard for the money...

Thursday, September 30, 2010






















So hard for it honey. Well, work has been a doozy the past month and a half, which has meant very little time to read blogs and be inspired. Boo. Not the best… But, I am feeling light on the horizon, and the freshness of fall approaching. Can I just lay on a pretty blanket like this lady during these lovely transitional warmish fall days? Sigh… Not with work and school keeping me busy! Did I mention I am in Textile School? In Berkeley? Fabulous, but far. I am loving it, don’t get me wrong, but it is just a bit overwhelming to work full time and also be in art school. I will work on sharing some of my projects soon… Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |