Pages

My new rug!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am not an expert when it comes to ebay shopping and have lost far more auctions than I have won. My most notable purchase were my lovely wedding shoes. I DIE. Still love them and can't believe they're mine.
So, my newest ebay purchase is this rug from Anthropologie:


So thrilled. Is it sad how this just made my day, or is this normal? I can't wait to put it in our bedroom. I think it will make the room really come together. There are lots of pieces of furniture in it that I like right now, but nothing to make it really amazing. Photos shall come fore, once the rug is placed on the floor. Haha. On a completely different note, does anyone watch How I Met Your Mother? It is just about the best show on TV right now, and I am an avid TV watcher. Please do yourself a favor and watch it. Right now. Did I mention it has Neil Patrick Harris in it?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |