Pages

Presenting... Color! Part duex!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

{via}

{via}

Recently I have been loving all things bright and Technicolor (A few days ago, really). I don’t know if it is because of the dark and cold time of year, or if my tastes are just changing? Perhaps I am getting more adventurous. I think that might be it!
I have had a long standing love affair with white interiors, which is strange because although I have several white items in my closet, they are far overwhelmed by colorful things. I like Emily’s idea that your home should be a reflection of your personal style, so I need to shake things up and add some color. More pinks, blues, greens, mustardy colors and patterns! I love patterns... I am in school for Textile Design, so obviously… I can’t give up the white completely, I mean it is so refreshing and lovely.  Plus it goes with all the patterns and colors that I am falling for. Love!!

{via}


{hmm. I wish I could remember! I want this fabric! Any ideas??}
xo, Sarah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |