Pages

Presenting... Eveningwear!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I don't know about you, but Eveningwear reminds me of beauty pageants, and the eveningwear competition was easily my favorite. Beautiful girls dressed up in the fanciest of dresses. I loved it! Now my tastes run slightly more wearable and less Southern Debutante Barbie, so I am really loving this evening collection by Zara. So chic and simple. And affordable! Yay! Now I just need to find an "eveningwear" appropriate get-together to wear it to. Or, I will just have to throw one!


 Okay, these last two are not eveningwear, but I just love them. Love the shoes. Love the coat. Love the hair. Love it all!

 This is a blouse similar to one Olivia Palermo has worn, which I believe is Valentino, or Chloe (?) and a bit out of my price range... It falls within the whole 70's/bohemian/Mary Tyler Moore thing I have been leaning toward. But with a modern twist of course.

{all via}

{via}



{via}
1970's awesomeness.  Love it! And Happy Thanksgiving! Eat some pumpkin pie for me! Actually, I will be eating plenty of pumpkin pie for myself. Thanks though! Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |