Pages

Presenting... Inspiring Friday Find

Friday, November 19, 2010

Today I was reading who knows what on the internet, and somehow happened upon the blog of Lulu De Kwiatkowski. She is an artist and textile designer of her eponymous line of fabrics and wallpapers, LuluDK. Her blog is so inspiring with exotic locations, fabrics, inspiration, and photos. I especially enjoyed the posts about her artistic process, how she designs her fabrics, the painting process and how her textiles are made. Plus, she seems like such a lovely, genuine person. I was so inspired! Now to channel that inspiration into my own textile designs… Maybe I should work on my kitchen floor like she does?








Images of her gorgeous home in Los Angeles:





{all images via her blog}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |