Pages

Presenting... Fashionable or questionable?

Friday, December 3, 2010

{via}
Fancy sweats and heels. Are we feelin' it? I am torn. All that comfort, yet, still put together and stylish without being frumpy. This is a trend I could almost get behind. And yet, it could go to frumpy-town (see what I did there?!) very quickly. Questionable...





{not sure where these are from... Sorry!}
These outfits on the other hand, I can definitely get behind. Taylor Tomasi Hill is as fashion savvy as always. Very inspirational. The top photo I am not sure of who it is, but it is a very attainable outfit. Such simple style, but fabulous. Definitely fashionable. Happy weekend to all! 
xo, Sarah

1 comment :

  1. I really like those pants...on that super skinny gorgeous girl. I'm afraid I would look ridiculous. A little MC hammer-esque.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |