Pages

Presenting... Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-a-a-a!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{via}

{via Tumblr}
Would that I were this chic and cool when I was wrangling an umbrella. These ladies all look fabulous and not at all like a wet dog. Bravo ladies! I'm loving the rain we are getting in CA right now. Since I can't have a white Christmas, I'll take a wet Christmas instead! Maybe with some cute rainboots like this:

{via Piperlime}
And any of these umbrellas from umbrella.net. So cute and interesting! I love the handles that curve at the bottom instead of the cheapie ones with a stumpy little plastic handle. How sad would it be to lose one of these umbrellas though? 






And this one is vintage! From the 50's! How cool.

{all via}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |