Pages

Presenting...Current Inspiration!

Friday, January 7, 2011

 
{J.Crew}
These colors are so pretty. I think a color palette for my pinata horses may be forming...


{Papersource}
Page markers!  How cute are these?!


{via}
This pattern is really intruiging to me, and I have a new project for school that I need inspiration for. This is doing the trick!


{Lee Jofa via}
Gorgeous new fabric from Lee Jofa. Apparently watercolor fabric is a big trend for 2011, and that is okay with me! Love it! Also, perfect for my project!

{via}
Gorgeous colors and pattern. I think it's a rug, but it reminds me of a mosaic tile floor. Would be amazing if it were.

{via}


Have been wanting to do leapard print something for a school project for awhile. I just need to take the plunge and do it! Wish me luck! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |