Pages

Obsessive Compulsive=Win!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lately, I have been drawn to obsessively organized vignettes of things, colors, objects, etc. (Remember this?) I think everyone is innately drawn to order, in a way. Of course, I also am a big fan of fun, disorderly and imperfect. I am so indecisive and like so many different things, I just can’t make up my mind! Today, I became fascinated with this website and couldn’t stop looking…





I love the color arrangements, the way the objects are arranged and the arrangement and order in and of itself. Also, some of the collections are so quirky. This makes me super sad my camera drowned, and now all I have to work with is the iphone… I know, so sad. I tried to experiment with my own version of “things arranged neatly” at my desk (granted, my desk at work is far from the most inspirational or photogenic place. Gray cloth cube, with ashy laminate desktop, bad lighting…) and it was not looking great. You can submit your own on the site!  Perhaps I will try this again later with better lighting and props. For now, I will just keep obsessing over these lovely arrangements.



{All via}

2 comments :

  1. Sweet mother... You know you are slightly (more slightly...) OCD when you can look at some of those photos and be like, "hey, reminds me of my house!" haha! Wow. Such cool photos though. Right that everything looks so much better when it's all neat and organized?

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet comment on my giveaway :) Really thoughtful of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |