Pages

Current Inspiration... Memorial Day Weekend Edition!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Some random, recent inspiration...
{via}
 Dark walls. Swoon. After being a total white, on white, on white, fanatic this is a major change, but I do love it.
{via House Beautiful}
 All these rugs, and the windows. Love it!
{via}
 This Zara Kimono blouse is lovely. But, I don't think I've ever met a flowy, silky, flowery blouse I didn't like.

 I love the idea of art in the kitchen. Why not? I think my kitchen needs some attention, urgently.
{via}
And, I can't resist bows. 

Speaking of inspiration....

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be”

“write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year”

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Depending on my mood, inspiring quotes either strike me with sincerity and meaning, or jaded, clichéd, and insincerity induced eye-rolling. I have these two quotes on Post-it’s at work, which most of the time, inspire. Most of the time.

This is one of those days that I feel inspired. Maybe it is the three day holiday weekend on the horizon? Either way, today is the best day in the year. And today, I’m inspired.

Happy Weekend!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |