Pages

Okay, Coral!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I think coral is having a comeback. But, did it ever really go away? The color is so fresh and bright, and although perhaps a bit to overused by those of an elderly and tropical persuasion (thinking tacky, ugly, parts of Florida), I think it is timeless and wonderful. Pantone (almost) agrees, as it has decreed that Honeysuckle is the color of 2011. A bit pinker than my personal idea of coral, but in the same family. Like a younger sister to Coral. Anyway, that is neither here nor there. What I am trying to say is, coral is ok by me! And what I am really trying to say is, let’s just look at these pretty dresses and call it a day. Okay? Ok.

 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sarah!

    So glad you stopped by my blog today and introduced me to yours. It definitely looks like we have similar style and likes. Your blog is fabulous. I found lots of inspiration pics oh here. Thanks again for following.

    Mandy
    www.kinistyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |