Pages

Peony Perfection!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011



Aren’t peonies the most beautiful flower? Big statement, I know. And one that I will probably make about another flower, next time I buy some. Fresh flowers are the best, and add so much life to a home. I feel happy every time I walk in the door and see these lovely flowers greeting me. Also, I scored at a local flower shop, and got them for $1.99 each! Plus, the guy threw in an extra one for free, which totally made my day. Great place for fresh flowers, but so little and hole-in-the-wall-ish I can’t even find them on Google maps! On Soquel Ave, at the end of 7th. Always something different, but I always leave happy.

My nightstand with my free peony. Perfection!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |