Pages

Pulling it off?

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


{Shirt: Market, Skirt: J.Crew, Ring: handmade by me, Watch: Michal Kors, various bracelets}

So, this is my version of the outfit combo I posted yesterday. Pardon the quality, as it was taken with my only camera (my iphone), which is actually pretty good, but still not the best quality. Sadly a few months ago I forgot to screw the lid back onto my water bottle before putting it into my purse, so my camera was drenched and died. A sad death. For now, my iphone will have to suffice. Anyway... I think the outfit is almost working. It looks a bit better in real life, and I added a pink sweater which kind of ties everything together. It might need a necklace or something to break up the stripes. What do you think? Pulling it off?

4 comments :

  1. You can pull anything off! You are so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! love the look. And love the ring! do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss B! I used to sell the rings, but haven't in awhile... Now I just get to wear the leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your ring? Any chance you'd make another to sell?

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |