Pages

Ch-ch-ch-changes…

Monday, August 8, 2011


Hello out there. I have been rather busy as of late with all sorts of fun, personally and professionally. Summertime, ahh... Also, school is back in session, so that means homework is also back in session and my dining room has morphed back into my office. Below is what it looks like when I have cleaned up and don’t have papers, books, pots of paint, computer cords, color roughs, oh- and piles and piles of fabric scattered on the table, floor windowsill, etc.


All this is really here nor there. What I really should be talking about is that I'm moving! Rather, Michael and I are moving to the city! Wow. I just got a dream job at an Interior Design firm, to work in their textile department, and I could not be more thrilled. We’ll be moving by the end of the month, so it is definitely a whirlwind! We think we found a cute place, built in the 1920's, with charachter and charm, but it needs a bit of help, shall we say? I'll have to show you what I mean later... All sorts of changes are ahead, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |