Pages

Recent happenings...

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Giants have been playing and we have been watching. Oh yes...

Making new friends.

Painting the kitchen. Finally! Final pics to come! Trust me, it looks a million times better. Okay, maybe just better, but I now can live with it and be happy. Before this, it was painful to look at. 

In fabric heaven at the Pacific Design Center in LA. Love!!

The view from the PDC. LA on a somewhat sunny, non-smoggy day fall day!

Summertime at the beach. In San Francisco-- Psych! 

Sorry for the lack of posts, to those of you who read my blog! The move to San Francisco, new job, and trying to keep up with school has kept me more than busy. I'm hoping to get into a rhythm, so I will be able to post more often. I think I have said that before, but this time, it's for real! Stay tuned! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |