Pages

Currently Studying... Dry Brush

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

via vogue.com
Have I mentioned that one of my resolutions for 2012 is finishing my portfolio and school? Giant undertaking, which while working full time in the textile industry may be crazy, but I am determined and I think I can do it. I just need to get through THE LIST. The list is everything we need to have in our portfolios (did I mention i go to this school?) in order to graduate. It is a long list with some projects that will be a doozy. The latest being the Dry Brush. What is that you might ask? Here you are: 





This project is haaarrd. Not as easy to paint as it may seem. I will get there though, and will hopefully get there this weekend! Love the way it is being used in high fashion in the top photo. So retro, yet so chic. What do you think of it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |