Pages

Le weekend

Sunday, February 12, 2012



This is basically what I did all weekend. Besides getting up to go to a watercolor workshop on Saturday, I basically was in a fetal position and trying to recover. Not so pretty....

I like this. 

{via}
Gorgeous. I love this, I love this, I love this. My stylist dreams are fulfilled in this whole photo.  I want to be a stylist and this is exactly how I would style in my dreams. Must learn from photos like this. Gorgeous, but why is it gorgeous?!

Ocean Beach SF
The weather is San Francisco has been amazing and not very wintery. More summer and spring-like. I'll take it, but am worried about what the summer will bring. In San Francisco, I'm thinking it will be fog, fog, fog. Ahh, well... This was an amazing weekend, but I'm excited for what the new week will bring. Hello!! Work and school... But guess what?! My dry brush was approved! Now to paint the final...


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |