Pages

Love this.

Thursday, February 9, 2012



Oversize clutches. Certainly this look has been around for awhile, but I still love it and have yet to buy and wear this. Apparently now the thing to do is to take a large tote and fold it over and carry it like a clutch. Huh? To me this look says, "I have nothing better to do with my hands than show off this fancy purse and maybe some pretty bracelets". Not really a look for schlepping your lunch to work while carrying your coffee on the bus... Maybe that is one of the reasons why I love it. 



Balenciaga! Amazing in any form.




Love this shade of blue. Although she does look as though she forgot her pants...


Leopard, what's not to love. Also, this bag looks like you might actually be able to fit your lunch and perhaps some other essentials. Practical! 



Gorgeous. This just oozes "Italian" to me in all the right ways. That lace skirt with the cognac and the brown is perfect.



This color combo is also perfection. The belt is really what pulls everything together. Love her red nails, and also I think she might be holding another bag in her other hand! Perhaps that is the key for the working girl. Although you're still left with no hands for the bus... If you look this chic, let's be honest, are you even taking the bus? Probably no.

{images via Pinterest, here and here}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |