Pages

Happenings...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


{Sunset at Ocean Beach, San Francisco}

Hi there, so I recently read that if you don't post at least 3 times a week then you shouldn't have a blog. Who pays attention to things like that though, really. Sorry though, not too interesting either. There has been so much going on that I just literally had so much to do! School is really kicking into high gear, which means that there is little else that I actually do, or while doing other things, still think about. Should I add a stylized stripe to my toile? Are the lines on my dry brush, dry-brushy-enough? Where can I find a good color palette for my vintage flowers? When can I start tracing my jacquard. LOTS of homework related thoughts... And textiles. Yay! I am very excited about it. Other than that, I'm off to LA tomorrow for Westweek! The design event in LA. Exciting! I'm determined to go to Sally McQuillan's talk at the Raoul Textile Library, as I love Raoul Textiles. First, must pack, then off to bed! I have a flight to catch in the morning and I am not really a morning person... Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |