Pages

Inspiration Board!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


My inspiration board at work! Seriously, since I talk about them so much, I really should show you what I have going on. Still need to take a photo of mine at home, but my desk is just a tad bit, shall we say, in the middle of a million things. Paint, paper, pens, brushes, scissors, designs, etc... Add to the fact that my desk is rather small at the moment... I'll get it together soon and show you. 


And, another doodle! This time I put it on the computer and made a little pattern. Feeling very inspired lately, and designs are moving along. I'm totally in the zone! This doesn't always happen, so when it does, I go with it. That's me. Going with the flow...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |