Pages

Pattern Monday!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Is it just me or does Monday roll around way too quickly? This weekend was gorgeous in San Francisco, I had a lovely girls day on Saturday, hanging out with my mom and sisters in Mill Valley. Perfect weather and fun to catch up. Sunday was mostly business with school and homework, but a little fun thrown in for good measure... And now, it is Monday...


Love the pattern.


Ideas...

{Photos by me, From Nomad by Sibella Court}
As usual, pattern is always on my mind, so of course, I was drawn to these. These are from Sibella Court's book, Nomad. Such a gorgeous, varied visual experience. Every time I go back for inspiration I find something new. There is just so much to look at! I love books like that. And all blue and white, so refreshing.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |