Pages

And we're back.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Cusco}
Well, we're back from Peru. We just got back on Tuesday, and are still trying to recover and get back in the groove of being back in the US. Back to work, back to worrying about the final 4 projects that I need to finish for school... Yes, that's right, 4 more and my portfolio will be complete! Actually, 4 and the final project, so I guess that's 5. Hm... Anyway, Peru was amazing and so much fun. I will have to devote another post in more detail and show more photos, but I just wanted to say, hola! 

{Santa Domingo, Cusco}

{Potatoes in the Calca market}

{a view of Cusco}

{The Plaza de Armas at sunset}
More coming soon...


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |