Pages

Peru! Part... World of Interiors!?

Thursday, September 27, 2012


This magazine kills it every month. I read House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Architectural Digest, Lonny, etc., because I love design. But, I must say that they are very lacking compared to the foreign design magazines. Elle Decor in any other country is way better than here in the US. Sorry Elle Decor. I am rooting for you! Anyway, imagine my delight when I turned to my favorite section (the fabric round-up. Surprise!) and they were in Peru! Loved the entire thing, so I thought I would share it with you! Their stylist, Miranda Sinclair, is a genius. So, so inspiring...


This is by Lake Titicaca! And it looked just like this. Apart from the designer fabric hanging on the line...





















So good. I would love to work with her... All photos taken by me, from the WOI October 2012 issue. Sorry they aren't super-quality! I took them from the magazine we get at work, so couldn't scan them easily... Hope you still enjoyed them!

3 comments :

  1. I love world of interiors...it's in a league of its own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered this magazine like 12 years ago to a trip to Scandinavia and still buy it from time to time. This is an amazing photoshoot though. Love every single picture.
    Have you tried Elle Deco Uk? Best interior mag on the market for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |