Pages

Blogging my way!

Monday, October 8, 2012


This past weekend I started a course called Blogging Your Way by Holly Becker of Decor8. She is a very successful blogger, and being a not so successful blogger, I have a lot to learn! There are a lot of people in the month long class who are like minded design/blog lovers and I already feel I've learned a lot just by meeting new bloggers and the beginning lessons that we've had. I'm hoping to really step up my blogging game, gain a larger readership, really focus my blog and be much more consistent and open with my blog. Another thing I need to work on is developing more original content (Since I can't just go to Peru every month!) and take better photos. I think that may involve getting a better camera, but my iphone has served me quite well, so I can't complain too much! Anyway... Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me. I promise, I'll do my best, and I'm excited to see what comes of it...

3 comments :

  1. Hi Sarah! I hope you enjoy BYW over the next few weeks! I have taken two of the classes and enrolled in Bootcamp because I have learned so much and met so many great people! See you around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Just checking out your blog from BYW so wanted to say hello! I too, rely heavily on my iPhone pictures. Looking forward to learning all this course has to offer!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for more, classmate!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |