Pages

Feeling moody...

Sunday, October 28, 2012


One of our assignments for Blogging Your Way is a mood board to put together our ideas about our blog and what you want it to be about, where you want it headed, etc. After being in this course and really being challenged to think about it, I have a better sense of where I want to take this blog and am more inspired to post more often and (hopefully!) more interesting content. So, in my mood board I wanted to emphasize, patterns, texture and color (Which can encompass a whole lot, right?!). Those are all shown in the various elements and edited by me, so by default, me and my life will be in there too. I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |