Pages

And the Leibster goes to... Part 1

Wednesday, November 28, 2012



Recently, I was nominated by the lovely Becca at The Dabblist for a Leibster award. What is a Leibster award you ask? I wasn't sure myself, but apparently a Liebster (roughly translates to favorite) is a blogger-to-blogger award for blogs with less than 200 followers. Wow, thank you Becca! This is how it goes... I tell 11 things about me, answer the 11 questions that Becca has asked, then  ask 11 more questions to 11 bloggers that I will then nominate. Got that?! So, here goes: 

1. I love the Mummy movies. The ones with Brendan Fraser. I don't know why, I just love to watch them. 
2. I've been on missions trips to Africa twice. I loved Africa and can't wait to go back! 
3. I'm the youngest of 5 siblings. 3 older sisters and a brother.
4. I recently became obsessed with making homemade butter in a jar. So cool.
5. My middle name is Benet (It's french! Rhymes with Renee.)
6. I am always ready to travel. Anywhere! Let's go!
7. London is my favorite city
8. I still have trouble falling asleep from excitement on Christmas eve
9. Love salsa.The spicier salsa (especially Mrs. Renfro's), the better!
10. I am a magazine hoarder. But, I am trying to recycle and recover. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?!
11. I can't say no to champagne. There is always a reason to celebrate!

And here are the questions from Becca:



1. Last meal on earth – what are you having? Can I have multiple courses? If so, pizza is definitely on the list. As is ice cream and cake with rainbow sprinkles. And more pizza. And champagne. Obviously.
2. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Art History. That's what I majored in, in college and I loved it. I was the nerd taking copious notes and getting excited to go to the lectures and sit in the darkened room with the slides. If I ever went back to school and taught, it would be Art History. Maybe with a history of design focus. Loved those classes especially.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Um... I'm partial to hippos. The most dangerous animal in Africa yet they are so cute and lumbering. Cool, right?
4. What makes you smile? 
My husbands silly sense of humor, my sisters, a good pun, the weekend, traveling...
5. What are you grateful for most today? 
I'm grateful for my family and friends. I'm so blessed to have them in my life!
6. What is your favorite thing about yourself? 
I'm pretty creative. Or are we talking looks? My eyes are pretty.
7. If you could live in any other country, which one would it be?
How to choose just one?! I have fantasies about living in many countries!! I would love to live in Argentina, Australia, Italy or Ireland at the moment. 
8. Who is your celebrity crush? 
Ioan Gruffud. Fifth Officer Lowe in Titanic. Look him up! 
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Spicy Nacho Doritos. Oh so bad for me, but so delicious. I can eat far more in one sitting than i care to disclose.
10. What does your happy place look like?
Traveling somewhere new and exciting and being with people I love. 
11. What do you want less of in your life? 
Negativity and monotony.

That's it! Phew! Whenever I go to think of things like this I sit there and feel like the most boring person (um, my favorite food is pizza and I like pretty things. dur...). So hopefully I didn't bore you! Now as to the eleven others that I need to nominate... They are coming soon. All these 11's are getting the best of me and if I don't post this first part now, I may never get to it! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |