Pages

Sleepy time and some news!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4230143/?claim=avmnhfrns8g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
{via}
So, after my class ended at the end of November, I had great plans for blogging everyday, updating it, making it pretty, etc. But, as you can see, I am a bit behind on all that. Ooops. I am sleepy. I blame the time change, but maybe I just need some caffeine? I really, really enjoy getting at least 8 hours sleep a night (did I say 8? I meant 9...). Anyway, that is neither here nor there. My news is that I am going to be a contributor on The Penny Rose blog! The Penny Rose is a style blog about fashion, beauty and design. It is has several writers, daily updates and has a very vintage/pretty/eclectic aesthetic (think Anthropologie-ish). I hope you'll check it out! And I hope that I will get a nap. Or some coffee! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |