Pages

Happy 2013! Wait, what?

Friday, January 4, 2013

{One of the few photos I did take during the holidays. Union Square!}

Was it just me, or did December fly by in a whirl of parties, sugar, and champagne? Not a bad way to spend a month, really, but now that January is here, I am trying to remember what exactly I did and why I do not have very many photos to show for it. Hm. A new years resolution on my list is to take more photos! I do love instagram and should use it more, but I always forget, or feel the whole "I should be experiencing, not taking photos" dilemma. I also got a camera for Christmas, so I am excited to start learning to use it. Another new years resolution is to blog more, and after completing a blogging course (which I feel like I haven't really been putting to the best use), I really need to get my ass in gear. Making too many resolutions never seems like a good thing, but I feel like the great Bridget Jones said something about the pursuit of manageable changes being good for you in and of themselves. And I won't argue with that; she ended up with Mr. Darcy after all. 

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Sarah!
    Hard to believe that we are almost into the second week of January! Where did 2012 go?
    Hope you have a great one though and how exciting - a new camera! Look forward to seeing more of your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renae! Hope to have some photos to show soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |