Pages

Si, por favor!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I need to learn Spanish. Not just because I feel like an idiot when I travel and most toddlers in foreign countries can best me in the language department. No, I need to learn Spanish for other reasons. Such as this.... I don't understand what Moniquilla is saying, but her art and designs need no words. I am smitten. The fact that she is Spanish AND an incredibly talented surface pattern designer makes me love her even more.


Her patterns are fresh, fun and spontaneous. Just the direction I want my work to go in. In a word (overused, some might say trite, but true), inspiring. I love her style.

Am i right? So fun and playful. Great use of color. Love all of these. I think I need to plan a trip to Spain just to pick up something of hers. Her shop is coming soon...  


Here she is wearing one of her scarves. Adorable! Love, love, love. 





SO much more on her blog and her website. Go check it out. 

1 comment :

  1. I have been telling myself I need to learn Spanish and French for years now, but have never been able to commit to it. These prints are mindblowingly amazing. I want them in my life immediately. Thanks for introducing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |