Pages

Watercolor. That's all.

Monday, January 21, 2013


I finished my watercolor painting last night. This is it in progress. Realistic watercolor is kind of a bitch. But, it really looks stunning when it is complete! So, there's that. You can see what the whole thing looks like if you look past all the messiness and just look at the sample in the background.


Here is another view of my messy desk, but taken with my new camera, so it looks better. Right?! 



This is the view from our apartment ( nothing to do with watercolor, I realize. Just because its pretty). It's been so sunny and beautiful in San Francisco the past few days. And not even cold. 

And for those keeping track (um, me.), I am now working on my final color matching project and then will be finished with this program. Wow.  Its been about 3 years that I've been in the course and I am so ready to graduate. The final countdown is on!  



2 comments :

  1. My favorite line: "Realistic watercolor is kind of a bitch. But, it really looks stunning when it is complete!" Congrats on nearing the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |