Pages

Killing it. Vogue Korea.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


I have an affinity for Korea. Probably because my sister lived/will be living there again, so I associate it with her. I visited her last year, and it was an interesting place. I really hadn't thought much about Korea before, so didn't know what to expect. It was an interesting place and there was definitely a cool factor about it (also, I was introduced to Nori bangs, which are the best!). The girls are very into fashion but sadly, I am a giant comparatively, so in terms of shopping, I brought back some cool design books, fabric and a few scarves. Clothing, not so much... All this is to say that I was not aware that Korea (South Korea, I'm sure North Koreans are focusing on other things...), really knows what it is doing in terms of fashion editorials. 

I mean, a whole spread of girls with flowers in their hair, in a viney-warehouse environment with giant windows. Major! 






{all of above via}
 Then, I found an editorial where they go to Peru (just like me)! I was instantly smitten:


I think i was in this exact spot in Cuzco. The doors!


I love everything about this. The shot, the lighting, the outfit, the scene. Everything.

{both via}
Lastly, I found this photo in a google image search:
{via}
I must find the rest. I'll keep you posted. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |