Pages

Some thoughts.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

{Tulips!}

So many things, but I will try to keep this short and sweet. First, an update! I am working on my final project for school, finally! Meaning, that I am painting it and should be graduating in a matter of weeks. I was looking through my paperwork and have been in this program since 2009, so this is a big deal. I can't believe it has taken this long! Even though I took a break to get married, and have worked full time the entire time, it still seems like I should have finished sooner. Ah well. It's almost all behind me now, so I won't dwell on that.
Now that I'm (nearly!) done, I'm hoping to have much more time to spend exploring SF and focus on getting myself "out there". I think I mean, working on my website, freelance work, blogging more, etc.  I read a lot of blogs, and am very into making this blog more exciting and adding my voice to the mix of blogs out there. The thing is, there are SO many it is overwhelming. The main thing seems like you must be your unique (and hopefully interesting) self, and you must publish good content.  The first one is a challenge as I'm kind of a shy person, so putting myself out there on the internet, even though its not in person, is not the easiest for me.  Facebook makes me kind of jitttery.  Somehow, blogging seems friendlier and more my speed. I don't know why... I am going to do my best and see what happens. You never know unless you try, right? So, all that basically is to say that in the next few weeks I am going to be ramping it up a bit around here. Trying to keep it real and bring you more inspiring and interesting posts. Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |