Pages

A pretty little pick me up for your Monday

Monday, March 11, 2013







Okay, more like a major pick me up and dose of design inspiration in the form of wallpaper artist, Marthe Armitage. Ms. Armitage is a British designer, who graduated from Chelsea School of Art just after the second world war, and after a haitus of marriage and kids, started designing lino-cut wallpaper in the 60's. I am in awe of her talent. 











{All images via Hamilton-Weston. They carry her full range of wallpapers}
Marthe still prints wallpaper by hand in her studio in Chiswick and can do custom colors of any of her designs. I'm entranced by the prettiness and all the details! Those small elements truly add such character to a design. This is what I strive for with my own work, and she is definitely an inspiration.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |