Pages

Champagne wishes and wallpaper dreams

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{by Karla Pruitt}

Have you seen the latest prettiness in the form of wallpaper over at Hygge & West?
{by Emily Isabella}
It's real pretty. 
{by Emily Isabella}
I can't decide which one I like best! Although, since I'm in a rental, wallpaper isn't really an option at the moment... But the real question, which one would I use in my imaginary dream house?! Well, in that case, all of them, right?
{by Karla Pruitt}

{Pattern People}
A girl can dream! Sigh. And doesn't champagne sound delicious right now? More on their website here.

5 comments :

  1. Oh, these are lovely and I'm in a rental too! So I'm right there with you in dreaming about what could be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is amazing! I so wish I had a powder room for some fabulously bold wallpaper. Maybe in my next home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for wallpaper! :) Some removable wallpaper is coming out soon from H&W. Renters everywhere rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, removable wallpaper?! That sounds amazing. This renter is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love that red paper! So bohemian.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |