Pages

Painting loveliness from Lulie Wallace

Monday, March 25, 2013

{all images via Lulie Wallace}

Sorry for the silence. Not for lack of interest or things to talk about, just life. You know how it is... Anyway, I have been admiring some paintings and painters recently and feel like I need more art in my life. I mean, that is one thing that you usually do not regret buying and brings you joy everyday. A lot of the art I have is prints of fine art, but I am feeling the need for some more real one of a kind art, from lesser known artists.

One such artist I have had my eye on lately is Lulie Wallace.


Love her use of color. And the painterly expression of the flowers. I think my favorite part though, is the patterns she uses in the background.


Favorite!




And she also has a small collection of textiles, which pick up the patterns in her paintings. 




 So great. I love them all! Taking the leap and purchasing art is a bit tricky for me (why?! I don't know.), but I need to just go ahead and do it!


4 comments :

  1. Glad to see you're back ;) Love the colours in these paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those a lot! I'm going to have to check her out. You can never have too much good art!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |